The largest theatre complex outside of London comprising of the world-famous Crucible, a Sheffield landmark with a distinctive stage and a reputation for unforgettable productions, the Studio, an intimate, versatile space for getting even closer to the action and the beautiful Lyceum, the gleaming traditional proscenium arch theatre that hosts the best of the UK’s touring shows.
We are committed to engaging children and young people with our work and there are a number of ways for you to get involved.
- Tour and Explore days for primary and secondary
- Work Experience Week for 14-20 year olds
- Storyframe – term-long primary engagement
- Wrap around engagement projects for primary and secondary
- Fun Labs – quarterly family workshops
- Fun Palaces – first weekend in October
Sheffield People’s Theatre
- Sheffield People’s Theatre Production - intergenerational 12+
- Young Company for 18-25 year olds
- National Theatre Connections for 13-19 year olds
- Launchpad – project for adults with learning disabilities and/or autism
- Upskilling workshops - intergenerational 12+
- Behind the scenes of our in house productions