Create Sheffield is a partnership organisation. Our partners are all people who work with children and young people in arts, culture, creativity or heritage, either as an individual practitioner or as part of an organisation in Sheffield.
What Create Sheffield does
We bring the partners together via networking events, training opportunities and through virtual spaces where they can share best practice, find out what is going on and support each other.
- We represent all the partners at city-wide and regional levels with strategic decision makers and funders.
- We advocate, celebrate and promote our partners with schools, other education establishments and to the wider youth sector.
- We undertake sector-wide research for the benefit of children, young people and our partners.
- We are committed to tackling some of the major inequalities that lead to such differing opportunities for children and young people in our city and currently have funding to undertake a consultation process that will lead to action with our partners.
- We are not a funding body but we do have ambitions to bring additional funding into the city that will benefit children, young people and our partners.
Why should you be a partner?
Create Sheffield brings people together so they can share opportunities, network and learn from each other. By becoming a partner, you will be able to attend our regular Programming and Participation meeting, receive our partner-only updates and have a presence on our website and in our newsletter.
How do I become a partner?
Complete this Partner Application Form and we will get back to you.
Becoming a partner is simple. There is no cost but there are a few pieces of paperwork we need you to complete first.
We are currently working to simplify the paperwork and are more than happy to work through it with you via Zoom or telephone call if you would prefer.
Want to find out more?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk you through the next steps.
You can also have a look at our website here to see our current partners.
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter too.