How to Make a Sheffield Adventure
An online training event to learn how to write a Sheffield Adventure and apply for Adventure commissions.
We warmly invite our arts and cultural Partners to attend our 'How to Create a Sheffield Adventure' training and sharing session on June 10th 2 - 3:30pm.
Create Sheffield is working strategically with organisations, programmes and events across the city to signpost CYP to creative and cultural activities. The Sheffield Adventures format offers you a simple tool to introduce CYP to you and your work, on a platform which we hope schools, community groups and families will get to know and love.
This session will prepare you for how to include an activity on our Sheffield Adventures pages on our website and apply for the 3 x £1500 Adventure commissions.
- You can find out more about how to write an Adventure here.
- After this training, we invite you to fill in our Google Form to apply for the commission and/or tell us about your planned Adventure.
- The deadline for the first round of applications is 18th June, midday.
- Decisions on the commissioning process will be shared 23rd June.
- Sheffield Adventure commission delivery dates are from 23rd July to the end of August (but they will then become part of the Adventures on the website and so can be used anytime.)
We look forward to seeing you there.